How many circles do you think there are on this card? Let's count.
1) The card base is two Pool Party circles
2) The snowflakes on the background are tiny circles (Some are glittery! Always hard to see glitter in photos.)
3) The first house has a half circle window in the door
4) The second house has a wreath on the door
5) The third house has a round attic window
6) The ornament hanger is actually the round tag from my new favourite product--the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlets Dies
The houses and wreath are from the Holiday Home Photopolymer Stamp Set. The houses were die cut with the Homemade Holiday Framelit Dies.
Come swim with us on The Paper Plunge! Use circles on a project and post it. Don't have a blog? You are welcome to share your project on my facebook page:Teachtostamp.
Go stamp something!