Friday, July 26, 2013

Friendly Friday

Thanks for stopping by!   Today I thought I'd share with you what some of my Stampin' Up! friends have been stamping.  First, here is a card I received from my good friend, Penny from Penny Tokens Stamping Spot:

 
Isn't it beautiful?  And she made 70 of these!!  Thanks for saving one for me Penny!  Penny has all of the details along with photos of her process on her blog entry from July 23rd.  Click on the link above to take a look.  She's got lots of other pictures from convention on there including some pics of cards from her big 70 card swap.
 
My New England friend, Joni from Joni in the Spotlight Stamping made this card for me:


Isn't it great!  Bold, clean and simple with just enough bling.  LOVE the faceted button!  Thanks, Joni!  Joni doesn't have this card up on her blog, but she's got some cards using the new in-colors you might want to check out.  Click on her link above to go see them.
 
Do you like seeing my swap cards?  Should I post some more of them next week?  Comment below about what you'd like to see in upcoming posts.
 
Go stamp something!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment