Friday, August 23, 2013

Friendly Friday and Treasure Hunt Update

Hi Stampers,

I'm having some technical difficulties with my Treasure Hunt Page right now.  I went into the page to add the names of some new blogs that have joined the hunt and every time I try to publish the changes I get the spinning wheel of death...so for now there is no page!  My clue is on my post titled treasure hunt, you can click on it in the post list to the right.  I tried to add the list of names here, but then I get the wheel of death again and I can't publish it.  Sorry!!  You can get the list of names on my friend Penny's site: http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com .  I'll keep trying!

While you're on Penny's blog, be sure to check out some amazing cards she's made using the new Label Card Thinlit Die:

Front
Inside
 
 
Front
 
Inside
 
Front
 
Inside
 
She's got a very detailed tutorial with the Tea Party card which shows you how to get an extra panel on the right of right card so that you have some space to be able to write a message, as well as all the steps for decorating that card.  Who do you know that would appreciate all the little extras that go into a card like this?
 
Go stamp something!
Diane
 

2 comments:

  1. Diane thanks for spotlighting my Thinlits cards. They're so much fun. Sorry you're getting the kiss of death on your LNS Treasure Hunt list. If you copied Carolyn's original list, it seems to implode because it recopies the table or Excel spread sheet it was created on. I wound up redoing mine and just doing names and blogs. Hope that helps. Will email you a copy of my updated list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny, I ended up redoing the list too and now it's fine. Thanks for trying to help!

    ReplyDelete