Friday, August 30, 2013

Friendly Friday

Hi Stampers!

Today I want you to meet my friend Laura Haffke from It's a La Dee Dah Day!  She's a very talented stamper, here are a few of her recent posts you might want to check out:
 
You know I love the You're Amazing stamp set!  I normally use it with bright colours, but here Laura made a beautiful card using some deeper colours, making a card with a more grown up feel.
 
Aren't these Muslin Bags from the Holiday Catalogue great!?!  I have one sitting here I haven't done anything with.  Such a cute little pouch for any small surprise...
 
       
Laura also has some great ideas for altering the design from My Paper Pumpkin in a few different ways to end up with a variety of great cards.
 
I think this one is my favourite!  The Swallowtail stamp set can do no wrong.  It always looks great, and I just love all of the interesting details Laura added to her card.  From the background stamp to the sponged circles, and then the adorable banners.  It's got so many things to look at, but none of those details distract from the star of the show, that amazing butterfly!
 
Thanks for sharing Laura!  If you enjoyed Laura's projects, click on any of the pictures to visit her blog and be sure to leave her a comment while you're there.  Inspired now?
 
Go stamp something!
Diane
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hello Diane! Thank you for the "shout out" to my blog & posts! You are such a sweetie!
    Happy Stampin'!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete