Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Epic Lacy & Lovely

Hi Stampers!

I saw this great card made with an interesting fold on Dawn Griffith's blog and just had to make one:


Dawn made a Halloween card, but I followed her instructions using Epic Day DSP and the Lacy & Lovely stamp set to make an everyday card instead. 
 

I love the way this card showcases both sides of the gorgeous DSP!  Choosing the card stock and ink colours was a no brainer since I just used colours that are in the DSP, which are listed on the back of the package as well as in the catalogue.
 

I also love that I had this card made in less than ten minutes using scraps of card stock and designer paper, and it's beautiful on the inside too!  I was going to stamp either the Miss you or Thank you image from Lacy & Lovely on the inside, but  I haven't decided who I'm giving this too yet, so I guess I'll wait and add that when I know what I'm using this card for.  Do you have some scraps and ten minutes?
 
Go stamp something!
Diane



No comments:

Post a Comment