Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Big Shot Bundle: Bright & Beautiful

Have you heard about the amazing promotion Stampin' Up! is running in August?

 
Today my Holiday Catalogue preorder arrived, and with it the Bright & Beautiful Stars Bundle.  I couldn't wait to ink those stamps and run the images through my Big Shot with the coordinating Star Framelits Dies!  Here's what I made:


Framelit Dies make projects like this one quick and fuss free. I used Garden Green, Early Espresso, and Cherry Cobbler to stamp, then placed the card stock on the cutting plate and magnetic platform like this:
 

Place the second cutting plate on top, roll through the Big Shot and assemble your card. This card base is Crumb Cake, the designer series paper if from a paper stack that is in the Holiday Cataligue called Trim the Tree (let me know if you need a Holiday Catalogue, I have them here).  I attached the top two star layers with Dimensionals to add a little height, and I curled the sentiment with my fingers a little to make it more like a banner or scroll. 

Look forward to seeing more projects using this stamp set and the Star Framelit Dies, I'm not done with these yet!
 
Go stamp something!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment